HOW TO USE US
We use the following process to allow Rise Financial to deliver financial planning services to you:
- Contact Rise Financial to arrange an Initial Appointment for a Financial Check Up.
- Rise Financial will email, post or fax to you the following documents:
a. Financial Services Guide (Download PDF *)
b. Financial Overview Form (Download PDF *)
- The Financial Services Guide is to be kept for your records, as it explains who is providing you with financial advice. This is a document we must provide you by Law.
- Return the Financial Overview Form (completed with as much information as you are comfortable providing) by email, post or fax at least 24 hours before your Initial Appointment. This allows us to do some preparation for our meeting so we can maximize our time together.
- At the start of the meeting you will be asked to sign a Financial Service Agreement indicating which service you require and the cost for this service, and acknowledging that we will not be recommending any specific financial strategy of financial product at this meeting, rather this meeting is for General Advice at this stage.
• Financial Service Agreement (Download PDF *)
- At the end of this meeting, a Tax Invoice will be provided to you with payment by cash, EFT, credit card or cheque accepted.
- Following this meeting, should you require a Statement Of Advice to be prepared including specific strategy and investment recommendations, then this will be delivered at a following appointment at a mutually convenient time, usually 1 week later, with the invoice for this service provided for payment.
- At this time you will also be required to sign an Annual Engagement to join our ongoing financial advice Wealth Management Service with the first monthly fee due one month later. We would then arrange to implement any recommended and agreed investments for you.
* Please download the PDFs to your desktop computer and edit using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download Adobe Acrobat from here. These files may take a minute or so to download if using a Dial-Up internet connection.